CREATING UNIQUE SPACES
THE STAGING BY SQUAREONE DIFFERENCE
No job too big or small! We stage homes from $200K to $3M!
As a real estate investor and builder, Deborah understands how important it is to create a product that sells quickly…time is money! Bottom line, staging improves the marketability of the home. Staging By SquareOne brings a unique investor view to each project which offers an insight other staging companies just don’t have.
Staging By SquareOne invests in quality furniture, eclectic accessories, natural fabrics and original artwork. Our warehouse is full of stunning furnishings — we own our material and do not rent. We offer a wide variety of looks depending on the architecture, client input and target markets.
Our business philosophy is based on design excellence and client relationships.
"I just wanted to thank you for staging my listing. It was beautifully done and I appreciated your knowledge and professionalism. I received a full price offer the same day of the open! As you know, the house sat on the market for 2 months un-staged with no offers – so you were right… good staging sells!" ~ Anne Schiro
Don’t reduce the price increase the appeal
- 90% of homes STAGED prior to going to market sell 90% faster
- 83% of buyers agents said STAGING made it easier for buyers to visualize the property as a future home
- 61% of agents incorporate STAGING into their marketing strategy
- 58% of buyers agents said STAGING increased dollar value of 1-10% if compared to similar UNSTAGED homes
- 28% of seller agents STAGE all of their listings
- 25% of buyers are willing to overlook property faults in STAGED homes
*National Association of Realtors 2020 Profile of Home Staging Report
Do you love design inspiration as much as us?
Join our mailing list to have a chance to win a $50.00 gift card. Monthly drawings from some of our favorites... West Elm, Home Goods, Target, Pottery Barn, Amazon and more!